Friday 13 March 2015

Fashion Pick of the Week ❤ - Coach Menswear AW15

The perfect coat, proportions key - knee length, wide collar and broad rounded shoulder. A slight military feel, worn with the skinny leg gives it a contemporary edge. An investment classic, in charcoal grey. 
Having predicted trend  for many years, eighteen months + ahead of the season, my role also includes highlighting key shapes that are potentially best sellers....can't go wrong with this style! Love the Coach fall collection Bx

If I have featured your photograph and you would like it removed, please contact me and I will remove it without hesitation. 
Alternatively,  I hope you will view my blog as a beneficial showcase for your beautiful work. Bx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your inspiring words No21x