Thursday 7 May 2015

The Bohemian Garden

Create an oasis in the garden with decking, structured seating, lots of colourful cushions. Great with this seasons print trend for palm and tropical plants on white backgrounds. A retro inspired Bohemian paradise.
View lots more palm inspired cushions www.etsy.com
Similar poofs & cushions www.urbanbarn.com

Bold colour and print doesn't suit all interiors - a garden is a fabulous place to experiment with colour and wild prints. Authentic retro fabrics would also look great. Bx

If I have featured your photograph and you would like it removed, please contact me and I will remove it without hesitation. Alternatively,  I hope you will view my blog as a positive  advertising platform for your beautiful work. Bx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your inspiring words No21x