Tuesday 5 May 2015

Novel - The Mirror of Eden


This week, I am concentrating on my novel called The Mirror of Eden. I am in the process of improving the content, prior to publishing with the aim to have it printed by Nov 2015. I am undertaking a huge project particularly as I have decided to self publish and not send it to agents. It is the total concept that interests me - the cover, the marketing etc.

I am currently trialling the first four chapters with children aged 8-15, although I believe my target age is 8-12. I will not be revealing any content of the book yet, therefore, my blog will cover my journey and information leading up to release. This is a very exciting time for me. If you have children, girls and boys please take a look at my website. Bx

www.themirrorofeden.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your inspiring words No21x