Thursday 2 April 2015

Monochromatic Print - Florence Broadhurst


Bold, geometric, flamboyant, decadent, 
monochromatic, timeless.

Australian designer, Florence Broadhurst was years ahead of her time. She led an eclectic life from singing in the roaring Twenties to painting. At the age of 60 she ran an internationally-successful, hand-print wallpaper business. Her designs captured her travels and life experiences, generating design ideas of bold colour and large scale pattern. 
This monochromatic collection is so very Deco and wonderfully timeless, fabulous cushions. Bx
www.signatureprints.com - bringing the Florence Broadhurst archive back to life


If I have featured your photograph and you would like it removed, please contact me and I will remove it without hesitation. Alternatively,  I hope you will view my blog as a positive advertising platform for your beautiful work. Bx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your inspiring words No21x