Monday 27 April 2015

*Monthly Mood Creation - Rich Earth Tones

* Once a month I will share with you how I interpret trends, use colours and select beautiful product, creating a mood to style interiors.

Earthy tones of rich brown. Texture and geometric pattern with ethnic overtones. Linear & natural materials. Dark oak flooring and wooden interior accessories. 
Texture is key to combining one colour neutrals. I love influences from around the world to inspire eclectic interior choices. Bx

Where to buy.... 
1. Hand woven Rattan tie-back spinadesign.co.uk
2. Parquet oak flooring Citarra www.thewoodgalleries.co.uk
3. Ceiling light www.horchow.com
4. Cushions www.horchow.com
5. Earthern vessel utsuwanote.exblog.jp
6. Engineered wood flooring Verona www.thewoodgalleries.co.uk
7. Wooden table www.circlefactory.com
8. Embroidered stool via - srta-pepis.tumblr.com
10. Interior www.aedesstudio.com

If I have featured your photograph and you would like it removed, please contact me and I will remove it without hesitation. 
Alternatively,  I hope you will view my blog as a beneficial showcase for your beautiful work. Bx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your inspiring words No21x