Monday 13 April 2015

Dior Hair & Beauty - The Blow-Dry Bob

Christian Dior
Grace Kelly 1950s
The vintage blow-dry bob, chin length, very simple with lots of volume, for a pretty feminine look - very Grace Kelly.
Natural looking foundation with a tint of rose blush, powder pink lips and a focus on the eyes using a white shimmer eye-shadow. Voluminous lashes and 1950s style eye-liner, popular today.

I call it the pin-curl bob - love the very soft, natural look coming through on the catwalks. I recommend trying this out with Cloud Nine 'O' heated rollers available from Little Beauty*s  Bx 

If I have featured your photograph and you would like it removed, please contact me and I will remove it without hesitation. Alternatively,  I hope you will view my blog as a positive  advertising platform for your beautiful work. Bx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your inspiring words No21x